Who should use it
Does your sales pipeline need a boost?
- What would it mean to you if you had a stream of solid leads every week
- How many solid leads are you currently pursuing? Could you do with more?
- What value would you put on a clean and updated database of decision
makers in your target market?
- Do you have time to develop your sales leads?
- Would your time be better spent closing sales?
- Are you truly comfortable developing sales leads? We are…
One of the essential functions of any company is new business development.
The problem for many companies is that they find the generation and qualification
of leads a time consuming and exhaustive process. Sales representatives and business
owners spend much of their working week dealing with existing customer queries,
maintaining client relationships, travelling to meetings and doing all the necessary
administrative and operational work. All this leaves very little time for actual
business development and sales growth.
Business.ie can help you to improve your sales and grow your business. We can fuel
your sales process with quality, qualified leads.
We have worked on hundreds of campaigns covering every type of sales lead generation
for a growing list of clients, large and small, in business and in the public sector.
- Keep sales team supplied with leads
- Calculate the size of each territory
- Isolate likely profitable sectors
- Improve sales rep planning for reps
- Optimise route planning for reps
- Target top companies first
- Plan your budget based on numbers of contacts available
80% of most sales reps time can be spent searching for new leads. The other 20%
has to be divided between appointment making, visiting, call-backs and paperwork.
With Business.ie your sales people can switch this around so that 80% of their time
is in the field – selling and looking after customers.
Telesales & Telemarketing
- Get lists of leads instantly on your screen
- Get the names of the key decision makers in businesses
- Print off lists of daily/weekly leads of prospects
- Test different groups for best results
- Divide up areas/industries amongst the telesales team
- Hand build your own lists (using cut and paste)
Up to 30% of a telesales executives time is spent chasing phone numbers and contact
details. With Business.ie you can save that time and spend it talking to your prospects
instead. In a single week you can gain up to 10 hours selling time!
- Get your sales leads in minutes each day/week
- Select the top prospects first in each territory
- Plan your calls/routes for better results each day
- Get the names of the decision makers in each business
- Send introductory mailing in advance of your call
- Get a full profile of each business in advance e.g. use web links
- Clean up/update your existing lists of leads
As a sales executive, you'll find the sorting facility in the database excellent.
For example, in say Dublin 1, your selection of leads, you will be able to sort
the largest companies to the top or, sort your list by company activity. This will
save you time and get you the best prospects in seconds!
Business Development Executives
- Research key prospects one by one
- Use web site links for deeper research
- Match lists against your existing customers
- Select prospects across industries e.g. IT, Manufacturing, Government
- Explore size/scope of new users groups for your product
- Run warm-up mailings and communications
Part of your business development role might be to educate your prospects over a
period of time. With the Business.ie you can send say, 20 letters a week to your
key contacts and keep the communication going. Remember, it takes at least 6 contacts
to make a sale!