A letter or mailing creates an opportunity for you to increase profits.
It's simple. The more people you tell about your products and services, the more
you to sell!
Direct marketing is a cost-effective way of telling customers about your products
and services. Sending details by post is your chance to show potential customers
what you do or sell and tell them how and where to buy it.
A letter or mailing is still there once a phone call has ended. If a potential customer
doesn't want to purchase now, they have your information sitting on their desk along
with your contact details.
If you target the correct potential customers, your money and time is never wasted.
To get the most out of your direct marketing campaign, you need a mailing list of
potential customers that use your products and services.
You could send your mailing to every company in an area or in an old database, but
this will never achieve the best return on your investment. Sending your mailer
or letter to an out of date address or old contact details is a waste of time and
money, and contacting companies that don't need your services doesn't make sense!
Increase your sales with a mailing list of potential customers and up-to-date addresses
and contact information. Choose who you want to send your mailing to – Business.ie
can help you choose the option that is best for your business.
- Any of the 32 counties or Dublin by postal district, or selected industrial estates
and shopping centres.
- Any size of company by number of employees
- Activity – e.g. manufacturing, service, distribution.
- Industry, product or service. If you want all the doctors in Galway or the pharmaceutical
companies in Munster, we have them.
- Select your named contact within the companies.
What do you get?
- Company name and address
- Contact and job title
- Phone and fax
- 5 digit industry sector code, activity and number of employees
Want extra? Contact us at Data Ireland (01 8584800)
- 2-digit or 7-digit sector code descriptions for more detailed information on what
the company does.
- Postaim Sorting – get the best rates from An Post
- Industrial estate codes to see where these companies are located